Wednesday 4 January 2017

What’s the Longest You’ve Gone Without Washing Your Makeup Brushes?

So fresh and so clean, clean…

Oh, boy. Hmm… A month? Granted, I wasn’t doing a lot of crazy, complicated looks with brights at the time, just simple washes of neutral color, so I could get away with using eye brushes that weren’t exactly pristine, LOL!

But yeah, it was about a month, give or take a week or two. I did swipe them and wipe them down with paper towels to remove as much of whatever former product was on them, but mainly I just took into account that they still had leftover color on them in whatever look I was doing.

Eventually, though, when I completely ran out of even arguably, questionably, remotely clean brushes and was forced to wash them all, girl, it took FOREVER. I was in that bathroom washing brushes for what felt like years! I think I finished an audiobook, haha.

How about you? What’s the longest you’ve gone without washing your makeup brushes?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “What’s the Longest You’ve Gone Without Washing Your Makeup Brushes?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/whats-longest-youve-gone-without-washing-makeup-brushes/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/155396865404

No comments:

Post a Comment