Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks for a Comfy, Pretty Pout

clinique crayloa chubby stick

Two of eight new Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks, $17 each and available now

What are the odds of Connor Claire getting into mommy’s makeup someday and thinking that these Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks are, in fact, drawing implements like actual crayons?

I place the odds at about 96.543%, give or take, LOL! Mark my words, I’ll be Instagramming some crazy-@ss wall art.

Seriously, though, how cute are these? They’re basically your standard-issue Clinique Chubby Sticks for Lips — same mega moisturizing, non-sticky formula and sheer color — but in super special Crayola clothing.

basically a lip balm that’s great for minimal makeup situations like working out),

clinique crayloa chubby stick swatches

Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks in Pink Sherbert (top) and Mango Tango (bottom)

The eight unflavored, unscented shades are $17 each (like the regular Clinique Chubby Sticks), which is, yeah, on the expensive side for a sheer balm, but I really like them. I can throw one on before going to HIIT class and not have to fret about color migrating beyond my lip lines when I rub my lips together, reducing the likelihood of me looking like a crazy person.

And I’ll take all the help I can get under that horrible overhead florescent gym lighting… I swear, if someone made a gym with really great lighting where you could look in the mirrors and not look like a serial killer, I would sign up for a lifetime membership.

Anywho…if you aren’t digging the whole Crayola packaging and just want a really good, inexpensive sheer balm, Neutrogena makes a great one for less than $10.

If, however, you DO love Crayola crayons as much as I do, the Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks are available now for a limited time.

Teach me your calming ways, oh wise one…

On the cover of the February issue of Real Simple: “A guide to creating a calm, organized, and happier life.”

Yes, please! Sign me up. 🙂

I haven’t read the article yet, but I’m gonna read it tonight before bed.

I mean, I’m pretty happy most of the time, but I could use a TON OF HELP in the calming and organizing departments.

If your life is currently calm and organized, please teach me your ways! I’m still doing lots of reminders on my phone (“Siri, remind me to take my vitamins every day at 7:30.” “Siri, remind me to reschedule jury duty tomorrow morning.”), and they help, but I need more!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “The Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks for a Comfy, Pretty Pout,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/clinique-crayola-chubby-sticks-comfy-pretty-pout/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/155703768504

No comments:

Post a Comment