Monday 27 June 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 429

062716-monday-poll-1

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past eight (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. Pick a lip color for today. Now tell me, what is it?
    Watermelon pink, because it feels like a summery watermelon pink kind of day.
  2. Something that recently made you laugh?
    So I went to Target last night to get some emergency bread, olive oil, Toll House Dark Chocolate Chips and a box of La Croix Blueberry and Cucumber Mineral Water and saw a little girl, who looked about four, dancing and singing in the bread aisle next to her mom.

    She sang in her cute little girl voice, “Watch me whip. Now watch me, nae nae! Watch me whip. Now watch me, nae nae!”

    Ohmigosh, it was too funny.

  3. Have you ever done a juice cleanse?
    Oh, hell no, girl. I like food way too much. Plus, I get really crabby when I’m hungry.

    Like really, REALLY crabby.

    Poor El Hub would probably end up screaming and running down the street to get away from me if I ever did a juice cleanse, LOL!

  4. What’s your recipe for creativity?
    I do my best brainstorming when I have long blocks of time to just let my mind wander. Doing something kind of rhythmic, like walking or jogging, or going through a physical routine I know well, like taking a shower, also helps.

    I don’t know why, but moving around really gets those creative connections going.

    Oh, and being relaxed. If I’m fussy or stressed out, I can’t do anything creative.

  5. Heaven contains…
    Among other things, fluffy tabby kittens with chubby paws, an endless supply of chocolate, stretchy pants, my favorite pillow and all of my favorite lipsticks.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. ๐Ÿ™‚ Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. Pick a lip color for today. Now tell me, what is it?
2. Something that recently made you laugh?
3. Have you ever done a juice cleanse?
4. What’s your recipe for creativity?
5. Heaven contains…

Hey, cutie pie, happy Monday! I’m sitting here at my desk taking deep breaths, relaxing my shoulders and getting in the mood to work. Babylove and Tabs are also here with me, one cooing and chatting up a storm, and the other quietly cat-napping.

Connor’s in a good mood, so I’m in a good mood, and I hope you’re in a good mood, too.

Have a wonderful Monday, sweets, and try to stay positive. Great things can happen when you do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 429,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-429/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/146557221864

No comments:

Post a Comment