Wednesday 29 June 2016

Mixed Prints and Wiggles

connor mixed prints

Oh, boy, sweets, I think your niece is going to be a handful. This baby… She does not stop wiggling! I tried to take pictures of her in this lovely outfit with mixed prints, and for the life of me I couldn’t get her to sit still.

connor mixed prints 2

Notice how her limbs are always in a different position!

connor mixed prints 4

It’s a good thing, I suppose, and it’s great to see that she’s active and interested and playful (although I may live to regret those words when she’s running around the house like a bouncy kitten).

connor mixed prints 3

El Hub has a theory that she’s going to be a high energy baby, and I’m inclined to agree. This week she discovered her feet, and now when she’s lying on her back she uses them to scoot herself across the floor. She also just figured out how to turn herself over. I found her in her baby gym on her tummy with her head up.

It’s exciting and scary at the same time. Our little angel is officially on the move!

connor mixed prints 1

Oh, and this outfit is yet another example of baby clothes that I wish were available in adult sizes, LOL! I’d wear striped rainbow pants with a polka-dot shirt in a hot second. Wouldn’t you?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Mixed Prints and Wiggles,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-photo/mixed-prints-wiggles/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/146688767389

No comments:

Post a Comment