Tuesday 28 June 2016

When Was the Last Time You Went All-Out at a Beauty Sale, and What Did You Buy?

bath body works

Well…this just happened

It’s not easy to carry around 15 bottles of Bath & Body Works lotion…

OK, 14 bottles of lotion and one bottle of body wash.

But it’s not easy to walk around the mall and drink your boba tea while you’re hauling around all that stuff. I can tell you that much!

The last time I went all-out at a beauty sale was last Sunday when these lotions happened. See, I’d gone to the mall to get a boba tea at the food court, but then I accidentally wandered into the Bath & Body Works thinking I’d quickly sniff a couple candles, wash my hands at their sink, put on some hand sanitizer and be on my merry way, but alas…that’s not what went down, because B&BW is having an amazing sale right now.

Some of their scents (lotions, body washes and sprays) are 50-75% off. I got most of the lotions in that gigantic picture at the top for $3 each (normally they’re $12.50!), so it’s a really good deal.

I asked one of the sales associates, and she said that the sale is ongoing through July 3.

Anywho, I started out getting a couple of lotions for myself (Tiki Mango Mai Tai and Aloha Waterfall Orchid) and a bottle of body wash for El Hub…but then I texted my mom and was like, “Hey, girl! Do you want me to get you a bottle of lotion at Bath & Body Works? They’re on sale for three bucks each!” and she was like, “I want 12! And your dad wants one.” LOL!

It’s because they’re planning to take a trip to the Philippines this fall, and if you’re Filipino, I’m sure you know this, but when you go back home to the islands, there’s a cultural thing where you fill a couple of big cardboard boxes, which are called a balikbayan boxes, with things like snack foods, clothing, beauty products, toys, etc. and bring with it with you to give to your relatives back home.

So my mom and dad are filling up their boxes right now, and the lotions will be for my mom’s sisters. Plus, she just got really excited over the $3 sale. She’s a lady who loves a good deal.

How about you? When was the last time you went all-out at a beauty sale, and what did you buy?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “When Was the Last Time You Went All-Out at a Beauty Sale, and What Did You Buy?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/last-time-splurged-beauty-sale/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/146604414259

No comments:

Post a Comment