Tuesday 26 July 2016

Have You Ever Done Makeup for Cosplay?

Live long and prosper!

Live long and prosper!

Nope, I haven’t, but it looks like fun. One of these days, if I can ever make it down to San Diego Comic-Con, I’d go as Khaleesi from Game of Thrones…but only if I had a legit wig (she has the best hair) *and* a dragon.

This Star Trek costume with hair and makeup is probably the closest I’ve come, and I’m not even sure if that counts, LOL!

How about you? Have you ever done makeup for yourself or someone else for cosplay before?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Have You Ever Done Makeup for Cosplay?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/ever-done-makeup-cosplay/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148004778544

No comments:

Post a Comment