Saturday 16 July 2016

The Day in Beauty Vol. 22: A Sofa Search and a Meeting With Prince Char-Mint

sally-hansen-prince-char-mint

Good morning, gorgeous! Happy Saturday to ya. I hope you woke up with a big smile on your face.

I’m smiling at the moment because I’m looking at freshly painted nails.

YEAH!

I just did my paws with Sally Hansen’s Miracle gel in Prince Char-mint because, obviously, I needed another mint polish in my life. LOL! I’m all about those mint shades.

Prince Char-mint is from the seven-piece Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Summer 2016 collection. There are some pinks in the collection, a peach, a couple of reds, and this bright and cheerful creamy mint, which I’m all about.

sally-hansen-miracle-gel-summer-2016-1

I talk about the Sally Hansen Miracle Gels all the time (sorry) because you know I love them. They’re a fantastically good deal for $10 each, so if you’re ever, like, just kickin’ it at the drugstore, looking at candy, emergency ice cream or greeting cards, and you decide that you want to treat yourself to something in the beauty aisle, but you don’t want to spend all of your lunch money on a single nail polish, they’re great. They dry quick, too (about 10 minutes), and last about a week before chips (which is good for me).

sally-hansen-miracle-gel-summer-2016-2

Honestly, I don’t know if I could go back to regular nail polish now because of how quickly these gels dry. I don’t have the patience anymore to sit for 40 minutes while I wait for multiple coats of my nail polish to dry. I just can’t… I can’t anymore.

Oh, one thing about the Sally Hansen Miracle Gels, though — you can’t just stick any old topcoat on top of them. They’re formulated to work best with Sally Hansen’s own Miracle Gel Top Coat.

So fuh?

Question for you. There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you… What’s your stance on Ikea sofas?

I’ve been saving up for a new sofa, and the prices on Ikea’s couches are looking really good to me. I mean…I do believe that you get what you pay for with some things, but I have a feeling that Connor Claire is going to be an active kid, and the kind of kid who turns couches into her own personal jungle gym, so I don’t want to spend a ton of money on something that she (and Tabs) will just end up destroying.

I looked around and got a few recommendations for the Ikea Karlstad and Kivik.

ikea-kivik

ikea-karl

Anywho, if you have any sofa advice, I’m all ears. Home decor isn’t my forte, but I’m trying, man, I’m trying!

OK, I’m off for a run. Gotta get back into the groove of exercising again. It’s time to put those feet to the pavement.

Have a spectacular rest of your Saturday, my friend. I’ll talk to you soon. 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “The Day in Beauty Vol. 22: A Sofa Search and a Meeting With Prince Char-Mint,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/nails/sally-hansen-prince-char-mint/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/147497492039

No comments:

Post a Comment