Monday 18 July 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 432

I say yum to dim sum!

I say yum to dim sum!

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
    Dim sum! I haven’t had it in a long time, but my friend Cindy suggested it, so we went to this place in the city yesterday for lunch.

    If you haven’t had dim sum before, it’s kind of like tapas, but Chinese style, and they bring them to your table on little carts. There are lots of savory dishes, like different kinds of dumplings — little bite-sized things like potstickers with different wrappings and meats and vegetables and spices inside — and also some sweet treats, too, like fried, sugary dough balls. Yum.

  2. Do you understand this whole Pokémon GO phenomenon?
    So, Pokémon is yellow, right? That yellow, cheeky-looking animated… What is he? Or she? Is she a cat? Or a squirrel? I have no idea…
  3. Which way do you part your hair?
    On the right so that my side-swept bangs swoop to the left, but I think I might be doing it wrong, because I’ve been falling asleep lately with wet hair, and when I wake up, my hair is sort of parting itself the opposite way.
  4. Have you ever attended Comic-Con?
    No, but I’ve wanted to for years. I actually got tickets to San Diego Comic-Con in 2008, I think it was, but something came up. I don’t even remember what it was now, but I ended up not being able to go.

    One of these days…

  5. Pigtails on adults: a do or a don’t?
    Ooh! I think they’re really cute, but they have to be low pigtails… When they’re too high, I think they look too Baby Spice (for me).
  6. When there’s something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?
    Um…the Ghostbusters? Really, though, if there was a ghost in my house, I’d call a realtor (and a priest).

    Yeah, I saw Exorcist. I know where this is headed. I’m NOT messing around.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
2. Do you understand this whole Pokémon GO phenomenon?
3. Which way do you part your hair?
4. Have you ever attended Comic-Con?
5. Pigtails on adults: a do or a don’t?
6. When there’s something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?

Good morning and happy Monday! I’m a sleepy girl today, friend… I didn’t get any sleep last night. I just couldn’t turn off my brain. Does that ever happen to you?

What do you have going on this week?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 432,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-431/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/147600005644

No comments:

Post a Comment