Monday 11 July 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 431

happy-monday-poll-07-11-16

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past eight (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. Do you have any birthmarks?
    I have two. One is located on the back of my left thigh; it’s kind of small-ish. Last time I checked, it was shaped like the State of Florida.

    And I used to have — and I say “used to have” because I just checked, and I can’t seem to find it — I used to have a mole on the bottom of my right heel, but it’s gone!

    I don’t know. Is that even physically possible? Maybe I need to wash my feet…

  2. Are your toes currently painted? If so, what are they wearing?
    YAAAAASSS! Of course they’re painted, because when they’re not painted, they look like monkey paws.

    I’m wearing two coats of Essie Gel Polish in Beauty VIP, a creamy jade green.

  3. What’s your signature dance move?
    The Snake, girlfriend! You can’t out-Snake me.
  4. When was the last time you gave someone flowers?
    The last time I gave someone flowers was Mother’s Day. I got my mom a potted orchid, and she got me the same thing, so we each gave each other potted orchids.
  5. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being pro-caliber, how do you rate your winged liner skills?
    I’d give myself a solid 7. I think I’m pretty good at it. I do have my days when I can do, like, with a liquid pen liner, one fell swoop from inner to outer corner, but those days are few and far between… I can do it though.

    Yeah, a solid 7.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. Do you have any birthmarks?
2. Are your toes currently painted? If so, what are they wearing?
3. What’s your signature dance move?
4. When was the last time you gave someone flowers?
5. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being pro-caliber, how do you rate your winged liner skills?

Hi, sweet pea. 🙂 Happy Monday to ya. I hope you’re feeling fab this morning and that your day got off to a good start.

I’m in a good mood because Connor woke up in a good mood. When I reached down to pick her up from her crib, the first thing she did was smile, and it was one of those “smile with your eyes” kind of smiles.

If you need it, here’s a big virtual hug [*HUG!*]. Have a nice rest of your day, and I’ll talk to you soon.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 431,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-430-2/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/147246323354

No comments:

Post a Comment