Monday 19 December 2016

5 Things I’ve Been Loving Lately | Holiday Edition

How much of your holiday shopping did you do online this year? I gotta be honest…Amazon Prime sure comes in handy sometimes, if you know what I mean. Yup, I still have a few things left to get, but I’m sure everything will work itself out. Even though Christmas always falls on the 25th every year, it’s like it sneaks up on me every time, LOL! Why is that? I’m always doing something at the last minute.

*sigh*

Here are some things I’ve been loving this holiday season. How about you, sweets? What are some things you’ve been all about?

1. Urban Decay Solstice Moondust Eyeshadow
2. HomeGoods holiday home decor
3. Bath & Body Works Spiced Apple Toddy Candle
4. Tom Ford Winter Soleil Lip Foils
5. MAC Shadescent in Creme d’Nude

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “5 Things I’ve Been Loving Lately | Holiday Edition,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/5-things-ive-loving-lately-holiday-edition/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154701887874

No comments:

Post a Comment