Tuesday 6 December 2016

Trader Joe’s Holiday Heart Palpitations

My reading this week... The holiday version of the Fearless Flyer!

My casual reading this week… The holiday issue of the Fearless Flyer!

As a friend, I’d like to warn you: if you go to Trader Joe’s soon, you will lose your damn mind over the plethora of holiday goodies.

I went on Sunday because I needed some basics (fruit, veggies, milk, eggs… B-O-R-I-N-G), but I didn’t get far before I lost my train of thought OMG SO MUCH GLAZED HONEY AND CARAMEL!

There was so much to look at, so much to drool over, so many calories and miles of jogging on the treadmill…

Seriously, and this was just at the front door! There's cool stuff all over the store!

Seriously, and this was just at the front door!

I'm not sure what this is, I think it might be chocolate? Whatever it is, it's pretty

I’m not sure what these are… I think they might be chocolate? Whatever they are, they’re pretty.

Mmm, cookies

Mmm, cookies…

I'm really hoping non-billionaires can eat these

I’m really hoping that non-billionaires can enjoy these too…

This would be yummy with afternoon tea

This would be yummy with afternoon tea

"With nuts"

“With nuts” Haha!

trader joes flowers

I got two beautiful bouquets with pine branches and pinecones in them

Do yourself a favor, and don’t read the nutrition facts on that dark chocolate caramel gingerbread candy bar… 🙈 You don’t really need to know how many calories is in each and every square.

I plan to dog-ear and highlight all of the stuff I want to try in the new Fearless Flyer. If I find anything good, of course I’ll do you a solid and let you know. If youd don’t mind, I expect the same courtesy from you (because we’re down like that).

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Trader Joe’s Holiday Heart Palpitations,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/trader-joes-holiday-heart-palpitations/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154147953509

No comments:

Post a Comment