Thursday 8 December 2016

Mad About Metallics and Tom Ford’s Winter Soleil Lip Foils

tom ford winter soeil lipsticks

A few of Tom Ford’s new Winter Soleil Lip Foils from the left: Venus Rising, Spanish Flame, Private Life and Creme Conque, $53 each

I’m not usually a sexy robot lips/metallic lipstick kinda gal, but Tom Ford’s Winter Soleil Lip Foils are making me love the look. The pearl particles are super fine, so my lips look like they’re glowing. It’s more of a glowing effect than a frost.

Tom’s Lip Foils are $53 each, which, yeah…is totally bananas. 🍌🍌🍌 But that’s Tom Ford.

tom ford venus rising

Tom Ford Venus Rising

tom ford creme conque

Tom Ford Creme Conque

tom ford spanish flame

Tom Ford Spanish Flame

tom ford private life

Tom Ford Private Life

I think they’re maybe more summery than wintry, but that’s OK. They also have that whole shimmery tinsel thing going, so I’m down.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. In my workout class this morning, someone asked how many days it was before Christmas. 🎅

Oh, my goodness! Seventeen! There are only SEVENTEEN DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

Are you ready…? Is anybody ready?? I know I’m not.

I am decorating my tree tonight, though, with Connor’s help (and managerial oversight from Tabs). The theme is green, red and gold this year, so we’re going with the classics.

How about you? Are you decorating a tree this year? If so what does it look like?


The post, “Mad About Metallics and Tom Ford’s Winter Soleil Lip Foils,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/tom-ford-winter-soleil-lip-foil/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154234956454

No comments:

Post a Comment