Thursday 1 December 2016

Does Anybody Out There Actually Wait All 24 Days to Open Those Makeup Advent Calendars?

clarins beauty delights advent calendar goodies

The Clarins Beauty Delights Advent Calendar ($125, available now)

I never had an actual advent calendar when I was growing up, but I’ve had a few of the makeup-oriented ones as an adult, and I have to say…I’ve never followed the instructions and used them in the advent calendar way.

Like with this cute one from Clarins, starting today, on the 1st of December, you’re “supposed” to open one (just one) of the little windows every day through the 24th, so that you get a different beauty treat each day until Christmas.

Clarins Beauty Delights Advent Calendar

Please note how I’m carrying it like a baby…

So, that’s the way it’s “supposed” (airquotes) to work with an advent calendar, but I’ve never used them that way because I always open them in one fell swoop! I want all the goodies, and I want ’em now! With cute things like this, I don’t have any self-control.

clarins beauty delights advent calendar goodies

No self-control whatsoever…

clarins beauty delights advent calendar goodies

None!

clarins beauty delights advent calendar goodies

A few of the goodies you get in this Clarins calendar…

clarins beauty delights advent calendar goodies

Aaand more goodies…

Do you have more self-control than I do when it comes to makeup advent calendars (or regular advent calendars)? Do you use them in the once-a-day way, or do you just rip into them to get all the good stuff at once? #teamnoselfcontrol

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Does Anybody Out There Actually Wait All 24 Days to Open Those Makeup Advent Calendars?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/anybody-actually-wait-24-days-open-makeup-advent-calendars/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153910137359

No comments:

Post a Comment