Saturday 24 December 2016

Do You Plan to Wear Makeup on Christmas Morning?

Merry Christmas!

Christmas 2015 (BG was still in my tum)

To be honest, I don’t think it’s in the cards for me this year. I’m Filipino, and my family will be celebrating tonight and staying up all night long (yes, I sang that like Lionel Richie).

But we literally stay up all night long! I mean, maybe we’ll zonk out at like 1 or 2, but that’s after a whole lot of food, fun and karaoke. By the time Christmas morning rolls around, I can’t handle much. I might brush my teeth (maybe), or sometimes I’ll roll out into the living room with furry teeth and a furry tongue, and that’s totally fine too. When I go to midnight mass, which I used to do more often when I was younger, I will wear some makeup, but it’s been a few years since I’ve done that.

Perhaps in a few years when Connor’s a little older and we get up early to open presents by the Christmas tree, I may put in the effort to stick some concealer under my eyes because, you know, I’m 41 now… You can do the math. 🙂 By that time, who knows how good the cameras will be on our phones? And I just don’t need to have that captured for posterity.

So my answer will probably change in a few years.

How about you? Do you plan to wear any makeup on Christmas morning? Props to you if you are, girl.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Do You Plan to Wear Makeup on Christmas Morning?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/plan-wear-makeup-christmas-morning/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154896408259

No comments:

Post a Comment