Tuesday 27 December 2016

Product Shout-Out: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder

This is only my favorite MAC powder of all time. No big deal, LOL. I’ve worn it for years, have loved it for years, and I’ll hopefully continue to love it as long as they keep making it.

mac mineralize skinfinish natural

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Tan ($33)

I don’t like it when powders look powdery, and this doesn’t. It’s better for natural-looking skin than opaque full-coverage makeup, so if that’s what you’re into (the natural look), I think you’ll like it.

mac mineralize skinfinish natural

Wearing MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Tan with Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum

In other news, is anybody else craving a salad and a green juice this afternoon?? My body is not-so-subtly telling me that I ate too much junk food over the past few days.

I ate more butter last weekend than I had in the previous six months! — and every bite was glorious.

Well, every bite except for the ones of that Trader Joe’s Pecan Pie in a Jar… That ended up being quite disappointing, for the record. WAY too sweet.

Oh, well. Thankfully, there was a backup pie from Costco, which was bomb! 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Product Shout-Out: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-mineralize-skinfinish-natural-powder/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/155042920579

No comments:

Post a Comment