Tuesday 13 December 2016

This Week on “Holiday Hauls From Trader Joe’s!”

Trader Joe's Pecan Pie in a Jar, $6,29

Trader Joe’s Pecan Pie Filling in a Jar, $6.29

I can’t be the only person out there who thought that Trader Joe’s Pecan Pie Filling in a Jar was…like…something you ate straight out of the jar. Like peanut butter?

Newsflash: you’re not supposed to do this. 🙂

I found out while sitting in my car with the jar and a plastic spoon. That’s when I read the back of the bottle and realized, much to my dismay, that you’re supposed to actually, like, ya know…mix it with stuff, like eggs and butter and pie crust, and thus, my hopes and dreams for portable pecan pie heaven were dashed. 🙁

I’m still going to try actually using this properly, though, to make an actual pecan pie with it because it sounds lovely.

Rainbow of Honey, $9.99

Rainbow of Honey sampler set, $9.99

Thank you to all the gals who recommended the Rainbow of Honey sampler set. I haven’t busted into it yet because the full bottles are so pretty! They’re very hefty, too. Very collectable. I think they’ll make cute little vases.

trader-joes-rainbow-of-honey-jars

I can see them sitting on my kitchen window shelf in the summer with a single white daisy them.

The honeys in the set are all from different parts of the world, and I think the idea is that the bees all fed on different flowers, so they’re supposed to have different flavors. I can’t wait to drizzle them on fresh fruit and try to ascertain the flavor profiles. Yum. 🙂

Organic Hot Cocoa, $3.29

Organic Hot Cocoa, $3.29

I also snagged a box of this Organic Hot Cocoa Mix because I’ve been craving a really good cup of hot chocolate since the mocha debacle last week…

Also, these O Tannenbaum Crispy Potato Snacks are the stuff! They taste kind of like Christmassy Pringles (i.e. festively delicious).

O Tannenbaum Crispy Potato Snacks, $1.99

O Tannenbaum Crispy Potato Snacks, $1.99 a bag

trader joes tannenbaum closeup

Ho Ho Ho, Potato!

And I also grabbed a box of TJ’s (Bomb. Dot. Com.) Chocolate Chip Waffles, but I forgot to photograph them (here’s a good review though)…

Maybe I’m secretly keeping them away from you because I want to hoard them all to myself. Because they’re REALLY GOOD. They’re only 90 calories each, too! Of course, then I put a little peanut butter on them — just a touch — but two of them like that hold me over from breakfast till lunch.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “This Week on “Holiday Hauls From Trader Joe’s!”,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/week-holiday-hauls-trader-joes/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154429077989

No comments:

Post a Comment