Monday 19 December 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 454

dec-19-monday-poll-final

So..what is the Monday Poll?

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

1. Flats or high tops?

High tops. Because I can wear socks with them, which I definitely NEED today because it’s freaking freezing here right meow.

2. Three things you’re grateful for today?

  1. A good night’s sleep. ‘Tis wonderful!
  2. The Ergo Baby 360, which is basically a versatile backpack, except that instead of carrying books and laptops, you stick a baby in it. You can wear it on your front, your back or on either hip for hands-free babying.
  3. Central heating.

3. When I was growing up, I wasn’t allowed to…

Well, there were A LOT of things I wasn’t allowed to do because my family was strict, but one of those things was slumber parties.

Like, whenever I was invited to an official slumber party, I could go to the actual party to open presents, have cake or watch movies or what have you…but I had to go home before the actual slumbering began. 🙁

Sometimes I was allowed to spend the night at my best friend’s house, but she lived next door, and our families had known each other for years.

4. What’s something you could happily eat every day?

Frozen waffles. I’ve always loved ’em. Even when I was pregnant and basically hated all food for the first few months, the only things I could eat were frozen waffles (especially with peanut butter and raisins on top).

5. How do you know when you’ve had one too many drinks?

I get really, REALLY hot somewhere around the middle of my second glass. My forehead starts sweating, and at that point I figure that I should probably slow my roll and switch to water.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. Flats or high tops?
2. Three things you’re grateful for today?
3. When I was growing up, I wasn’t allowed to…
4. What’s something you could happily eat every day?
5. How do you know when you’ve had one too many drinks?

P.P.S. I hope your tum gets gloriously filled with yummy holiday treats this week and that you get to do massive amounts of fooling around online when your boss isn’t looking. 🙂


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 454,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-454/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154685190669

No comments:

Post a Comment