Tuesday 13 December 2016

Tuesday Temptations: Trying to Track Down the Republic Nail Frida Kahlo Collection

republic nail frida kahlo polishes

Need these in my life ASAP

This is how badly I need — yes, needthese Republic Nail Frida Kahlo products in my life.

I’ve currently embarked upon a systematic search of every CVS store in the Marin County area to find these products!

My online sleuthing seems to indicate that they’re only available at actual physical CVS stores.

WHY?! Why aren’t they also available online??

I found out about this collection from my friend Lily on Instagram (hey, girl!). She posted a pic she found of some of the items, and the moment I saw it I was like, OK, yeah, I can’t live without them.

Well, I mean…I could live without them, but it would be really, REALLY nice if I could try that mint green nail polish on my nails. 🙂

republic nail frida kahlo lipsticks

LIPSTICKS!

The polishes are $7.99, as are the lipsticks.

Oh, and apparently there are also sets out there, somewhere, that have both the nail polishes and lipsticks in them. I saw them on the Republic Nail website (not for sale, though — just the info), but I haven’t spotted them for sale anywhere at CVS.

I think they may have been available on the CVS website at some point in time because they have the reviews, which are really good, but now the website just says that they’re available in stores only.

If you happen to see these in a store anywhere around here in the Bay Area, please let me know. I’d hop in my Mazda and get there SO FAST.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Tuesday Temptations: Trying to Track Down the Republic Nail Frida Kahlo Collection,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/republic-nail-frida-kahlo/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/154447367749

No comments:

Post a Comment