Friday 5 August 2016

Cray-Cray Lipstick Colors (Green, Blue, Black, etc.): Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em?

Feeling slightly crazy with a side of cray in this mint green lipstick by Make Up For Ever

Feeling slightly off-kilter with a side of cray in mint green Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in C601

What do you think of all the cray-cray lipstick colors that are popular right now? Do you love ’em or leave ’em? In other words, how often do your lips take a walk on the wild side?

I like to know they’re around (a girl’s gotta have options). I mean, I’ll wear them if the timing’s right, like I can see myself wearing something out there to one of the free makeup classes at the Sephora by my house, but I don’t think I’d wear one to a dinner party or for date night or something like that.

I guess I’m more of a lipstick traditionalist that way.

How about you? Cray-cray lipstick colors: love ’em or leave ’em?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. TGIF! 🙂


The post, “Cray-Cray Lipstick Colors (Green, Blue, Black, etc.): Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/think-crazy-lipstick-colors-green-blue-black-etc-popular-right-now/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148503432409

No comments:

Post a Comment