Sunday 21 August 2016

Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 411

Watercolor tabby in the meadow

As Tabs climbs the stairs a little slower and slower every day in his senior years, I catch myself thinking about his life and hoping that he’s had a happy life, even though we moved him away from his kittenhood home in Mill Valley, where he lived outdoors and slept beneath the stars.

I know he’d love nothing more than to spend every waking hour outside.

tabs-cat-window-thinker-philosophy

I wish I could read his little kitty brain and ask him, “Tabs, are you happy?”

tabs-cat-walking-leash-1

I know he’s always loved going for walks, and he’s a good leash cat, but it’s not the same as when he lived full-time outside.

Just to give him his own little slice of outdoor heaven, I’ve tried to turn our back deck into a tabby paradise, and I think he enjoys it…

tabs-cat-outside-cat-enclosure-3

tabs-cat-outside-cat-enclosure-2

tabs-cat-outside-cat-enclosure-1

tabs-cat-outside-cat-enclosure-4

tabs-cat-outside-cat-enclosure-5

But with cats, you know, it’s hard to say.

He’s been such a great cat and such a great creative partner. Even though sometimes it takes a lot of awkwardness and…behind-the-scenes photography coaxing, he never seems to mind.

tabs-kitty-modeling-1

I think he loves the attention.

tabs-kitty-modeling-2

tabs-karen-cat-love-1

I just hope above all else he’s had a happy life.

💖 you, Tabs.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addicts,

Karen and Tabs


The post, “Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 411,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/sundays-tabs-cat-makeup-beauty-blog-mascot-vol-411/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/149286989509

No comments:

Post a Comment