Monday 22 August 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 437

makeupandbeautyblog-mondaypoll-082216

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. How do you feel about spidery lashes?
    Maybe I’m not rock ‘n’ roll enough for ’em. I see them in magazines and Instagram and think, “Ooh, artsy! I should try that,” but then I try them, and I feel like it looks like a hot mess.

    Also, I spend my entire life trying to remove clumps from my lashes, so I don’t understand purposeful clumps.

  2. Have you ever worn a gymnastics leotard in public?
    You’d think the answer to this would be “yes.” I mean, why wouldn’t one wear a gymnastics leotard in public, even if they weren’t a gymnast?

    But the real answer is “no, I have not.” 🙂

    I think I have the height to be a gymnast (I’m 5’1″), but I don’t have any of the jumping or the prancing ability…or really any of the skills whatsoever.

  3. What was your favorite thing about the Olympics?
    Lots of things, but I loved hearing how everybody behind the scenes liked Usain Bolt. He’s supposed to be a really nice guy.

    I heard this one story where he’s being interviewed, and he hears the US national anthem being played in the background, so he stopped the interview so that they could listen to the anthem.

    I just thought that was very respectful and very cool.

  4. How many earrings are you wearing today?
    Two (I just have one piercing per ear), and they’re studs, so they’re hidden underneath my new haircut.

    I need to get some new hoops.

  5. Do you prefer little purses or big purses?
    The struggle is so real!

    OK, with little purses, I’m forced to edit down to the bare essentials, which is great, right, when you need to mobile? But with big purses, you can just keep stuffing them with everything and the kitchen sink.

    So I’m going to go with little purses.

    No, wait! Scratch that. I’m going with big purses, because I’d rather be prepared than not be prepared.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. How do you feel about spidery lashes?
2. Have you ever worn a gymnastics leotard in public?
3. What was your favorite thing about the Olympics?
4. How many earrings are you wearing today?
5. Do you prefer little purses or big purses?

Time to head back to the kitchen now because even though I already drank a huge cup of coffee…it was decaf, and it’s not really doing anything for me, so tea it is! 🙂

What are you drinking this morning? How was your weekend, by the way? Let’s have a good week, shall we?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 437,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-437/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/149325772409

No comments:

Post a Comment