Monday 8 August 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 435

happy-monday-aug-8-2016

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. Facial or massage?
    Ooh! Tough choice. But I’ll go with the massage, and I know exactly what kind I want — a 90-minute deep-tissue spa massage in a dark, quiet (except for a soothing CD playing whale sounds softly in the background) room that smells like lavender.
  2. High heels or tennis shoes?
    GIRL. The aisles at Target are my runway. I stomp-walk down them as I push my cart in my tennis shoes, haha!
  3. Big earrings or big rings?
    I love big-@ss hoops (the bigger the better), but they’re off limits for me right now because Connor is going through a grabby hands stage and apparently believes that all jewelry exists for her personal amusement, either to be tugged on or placed into her mouth.
  4. Romance or comedy?
    Rrrrrrromance, but you have to say it with a long rolled “R.”
  5. The ’80s or the ’90s?
    Please don’t make me choose! I love them both, but if I HAVE to choose…I choose the ’80s, because the makeup was colorful, the hair was big, and the pop music was killer.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. Facial or massage?
2. High heels or tennis shoes?
3. Big earrings or big rings?
4. Romance or comedy?
5. The ’80s or the ’90s?

Could you please do me a solid and pour a little of that “real” coffee into my mug of fake coffee, a.k.a. decaf? I’ll be your best friend. 🙂

I’ve yawned 12 times in the past two minutes. I NEEEEED it!

Yup, it’s Monday again. It’s baaaack, and it’s back with a vengeance! But there’s nothin’ to it but to do it. I promise, you can do it. Just take one tiny task a time, and try to ignore the noise.

I’ve been secretly working on a big side project for what feels like forever, and it’s almost ready to go. Here’s a hint: it involves cats and makeup, and it’s just about ready to announce. I’m very, very, very excited about it, and while I put on the finishing touches this week, I won’t be posting as often as usual, especially today and tomorrow. But I’ll still be around and checking in throughout the day.

Sending massive amounts of positive energy your way, friend. Have a wonderful day and a fabulous week. Talk to you soon.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 435,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-435/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148644106749

No comments:

Post a Comment