Thursday 11 August 2016

Guerlain Terracotta Pause d’Eté for the Crème de la Crème of Bronzing Bad-@ssery

guerlain terracotta pause dete

I don’t know which is more breathtaking — the intricate braided design on the Guerlain Terracotta Pause D’Ete Bronzing Powder Duo pan or its breathtaking price.

$86.

I KNOW.

Both are equally able to knock the wind out of you.

When I think of high-end, crème de la crème bronzing bad-@ssery, Guerlain is the first brand that comes to mind (Terracotta Healthy Glow Powder Duo in 03 Naturel Brunettes is always in my makeup bag). Whenever I wear their easy, effortless, beautifully buttery bronzers, I feel like I’ve been kissed by the sun…even when I haven’t spent any time in it.

Unfortunately, they’re also expensive.

guerlain terracotta pause dete 1

This summer their Terracotta Pause d’Eté bronzer pan has three powder parts — a brown powder ring of Guerlain Terracotta shade in 03, and a golden braided overspray (which blends away after a few uses) surrounding a peachy blush center.

Mixing the three together creates a warm peachy brown with a hint of golden pearl that reminds me a little of MAC Gingerly Blush, which is probably why I’m into it. I’ve been into barely-there cheek color lately (it’s a phase), but you can build up the intensity.

guerlain terracotta pause dete swatch

It hangs on for a good amount of time, too, so I can usually get through the better part of a day without having to touch it up.

I’ll bust it out when I want to pretend I’m chillin’ in St. Tropez, and/or when I’m in the mood to smell something good, because it also has Guerlain’s signature gardenia tiaré flower scent (heavenly!).

guerlain terracotta pause dete k

If you feel the Call of the Bronze, Pause d’Eté is adding gorgeousness to Guerlain counters and bronzed babes everywhere now.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Guerlain Terracotta Pause d’Eté for the Crème de la Crème of Bronzing Bad-@ssery,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/guerlain-terracotta/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148794878854

No comments:

Post a Comment