Tuesday 30 August 2016

On Average, How Many Eyeshadows Do You Use in a Typical Makeup Look?

urban decay ultimate basics

The new Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics Palette for Holiday 2016 (YES…HOLIDAY!)

How many shades do you use on average in a typical look?

One? Two? Twelve? Six? Seven? More?

I’m desperately trying to power my way through this “just a little liner” phase I still find myself trapped in, and we’ll see if the new Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics palette (coming soon…in 18 days!) helps.

It could… I’ve been playing with it, and I really like the wear time. Been putting in some looong days lately, and the shadows last at least 8-10 hours on my lids without any creasing.

The shades are all mattes, and they seem to apply darker on the skin than they appear in their pans.

For the past few months or so — really, for the past year, if I’m being completely honest — I haven’t had the patience to put on a lot eye makeup, so I’ve been wearing one or two shadows, tops. Like, I’ll do a single brown matte all over my lids, then line my upper lash line with a darker matte shade, usually a dark gray or black.

But I’m working my way out of that and growing more interested in wearing more shades day by day. With this palette, I’ve been wearing from four to six of the shades at a time, so that’s a big step.

How about you? How many eyeshadows do you wear in a typical look? Also, feel free to include any creamy base eyeshadows you wear.

Talk to you soon!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. I’ve been listening to a lot of The Pretenders lately, and this one is currently on repeat this morning…

P.P.S. Have a terrific Tuesday! 🙂


The post, “On Average, How Many Eyeshadows Do You Use in a Typical Makeup Look?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/how-many-eyeshadows-typical-makeup-look/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/149705247264

No comments:

Post a Comment