Thursday 25 August 2016

What’s in My Bag…and ConnorClaire.com Clue #4!

whats in my bag

Things I’m currently carrying in my bag, and another ConnorClaire.com clue

Because I’m a voyeur like that and love to see what’s in OPP (Other People’s Purses), here’s what’s currently in my main bag, and here’s also the next connorclaire.com clue…

Of course my trusty Kate Spade Grand Street Layton Wristlet is in there.

Of course.

Because I could stuff the whole Internet into it, and there would STILL be room for Tabs’ business cards.

kate spade wristlet

And I never leave home without my iPhone and a pair of sunnies (these are LE from Quay Australia that were made for Too Faced).

sunglasses iphone case

As for beauty goodies…

(Can’t forget the beauty goodies.)

I’m rollin’ with an Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon Rollerball, two tubes of lipstick (the NARS Audacious Lipsticks in Apoline and Stefania), a tube of MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande 2 Lipglass, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden and an LE face brush from Guerlain.

scents lipsticks

And for when my hair gets unruly (as it so often does), I also carry a claw clip and a hair band.

hair claw

It’s always a good idea to also have cleanup accoutrements to handle unexpected food/snot/slobbering situations, so I also have a burp cloth (this one from Aden by Aden and Anais), some Wet Ones Wipes, Shout Wipes and a small bottle of hand sanitizer.

wet ones wipes

My trusty Sony point-and-shoot camera (the first-gen RX100) also comes with me most of the time, because it’s smaller than a DSLR but much better than my iPhone.

I’ve had this one since roughly the dawn of time, and it’s all scratched up and stained, but it still works perfectly. That thing is built like a tank!

sony point and shoot

And that’s what I’ve got going on. How about you? What’s in your main bag right meow?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “What’s in My Bag…and ConnorClaire.com Clue #4!,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/whats-bag-connorclaire-com-clue-4/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/149483035059

No comments:

Post a Comment