Monday 15 August 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 436

makeupandbeautyblog-monday-poll-aug-15-2016

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. Whom would you like to kiss at this very second?
    I’d like to give my mom a kiss on the cheek and a big hug, too, while I’m at it.
  2. What blush do you have in your makeup bag?
    MAC Gingerly, which I put in my bag before I left for the hospital when Connor was born, and it’s been in there ever since. It’s a natural-looking matte peachy brown, and whenever I wear it, I feel like I look like I’ve been prancing through a field with some deer and sh*t.

    It’s my mission in life to not look like I have two painted little circles on the apples of my cheeks…although I’m not always successful at that, LOL!

    Yes, I have gone outside looking ridiculous, I admit it.

  3. What are you smelling right now?
    The best scent in the whole entire world: baby hair. I’m baby greedy, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.
  4. Are you looking forward to the new Gilmore Girls episodes?
    Hell, yeah! I’m about to put it on the calendar today, and I don’t think it comes out till November.

    I even plan to get a bottle of wine from TJ’s that I’ll crack open on that very special occasion.

  5. Can you do a push-up or a pull-up?
    Once upon a time, I could do both.

    Not at the same time, mind you, because this is not American Ninja Warrior or anything, and I’m not about to go up the salmon ladder…but I did have decent upper body strength at one time.

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. 🙂 Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. Whom would you like to kiss at this very second?
2. What blush do you have in your makeup bag?
3. What are you smelling right now?
4. Are you looking forward to the new Gilmore Girls episodes?
5. Can you do a push-up or a pull-up?

What’s up, my friend? Monday morning! I feel like doughnuts…and croissants…and cake.

Remember the way you used to feel when you and your friends would nail your homemade choreography to the Spice Girls? — like you’d just conquered the freakin’ planet? I hope this week feels like that for you. 🙂

If this was old-school, I’d leave you a note in your locker to tell you to “Have a good week!”

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 436,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-435-2/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148991267489

No comments:

Post a Comment