Saturday 13 August 2016

If You Had to Apply a Full Face of Makeup Using Just Your Fingers, How Would You Rate Your Makeup Skills on a Scale of 1-10?

applying-makeup-no-brushes

I’m talking foundation, brows, eyeliner, shadow, blush, bronzer — THE WORKS — and with 1 being “ruh-roh!” and 10 being full-on runway ready realness.

And no brushes or beautyblenders or Q-tips or brow or lash combs or mascara wands. Absolutely no accoutrements whatsoever. Just your digits!

Like, you can’t even use a pencil either. You’d have to touch the tip of the pencil with your finger and then use that on your face.

Yeah, let the difficulty of that task marinate for a second…

Overall, I think I could do OK-ish if I were to just use my paws, but I mean, would I be able to pull off graphic cat eyeliner and six shadows intricately blended on my lids?

Um…no.

But I think if I were to just stick to cream products, like a couple of cream shadows, a cream blush and a bronzer, I could probably hit a 6 on a scale of 1-10. The brows would probably definitely be a hot mess, obviously.

How do you think you’d do?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Happy Caturdaaaaay!

Good morning, fellow feline enthusiast. I’ve got cats on the brain even more than usual today…

tabs-on-a-makeup-bag

One reason is this video my friend Jane over at Daly Beauty shared with me of comedian Kate McKinnon talking about her cat Nino.

All I have to say is Kate totally gets me. 🙂

What are you up to this weekend? I’m just about on my way to the East Bay to visit my folks for the afternoon. Connor Claire will be meeting her great-grandmother for the first time. We’re all very excited about it.


The post, “If You Had to Apply a Full Face of Makeup Using Just Your Fingers, How Would You Rate Your Makeup Skills on a Scale of 1-10?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/how-apply-makeup-fingers/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/148889964054

No comments:

Post a Comment