Friday 30 September 2016

15-Minute Makeup: ’90s Fall Vibes With the LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3, Urban Decay Loaded, Tarte Brownie and Tarte Seduce

lorac pro mega 3 palette

Seriously, I did this makeup in 15 minutes, ’cause I just can’t handle much more than that right now. I just can’t.

I was feeling kinda ’90s today, hence the matte cheeks and lips. And all the brown.

ALL THE BROWN!

But I needed to have a little bit of color up in the mix, so I also threw some green liner on my lash lines.

I used some of the matte browns from the LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3 and did the matte cheeks and lips with Tarte.

I was going for a tonal thing. Brown on the eyes, cheeks and lips, and also matte everything. That way the green liner, which has a little shimmer, would stand out.

At least that’s what I was going for…

I mean, whatever. It’s 15-minute makeup. Not all of it’s gonna be perfect, but I figure, unless someone is staring at me intensely from across a room, no one is really going to notice that perhaps this line is thicker than that line, or maybe my shadows aren’t blended perfectly. I’m cool with it. 🙂

Lorac Pro Mega Palette 3

lorac pro mega 3 palette

lorac pro mega 3 palette

  • EYES: Maple, Toffee and Olive from the LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3, MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Colourstick in Bitter Clove, Urban Decay Loaded Eye Pencil and Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara
  • FACE: MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact in 4.0, Sephora Bright Future Concealer in Pecan Pie, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Seduce
  • LIPS: Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint in Brownie

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. TGIF! Hope you’re having a great morning so far. 🙂


The post, “15-Minute Makeup: ’90s Fall Vibes With the LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3, Urban Decay Loaded, Tarte Brownie and Tarte Seduce,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/15-minute-makeup-90s-fall-vibes-lorac-mega-pro-palette-3-urban-decay-loaded-tarte-brownie-tarte-seduce/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151151408129

No comments:

Post a Comment