Monday 5 September 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 439

monday-poll-09-05-16

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.

  1. What’s your favorite kind of apple?
    Honey crisp, but I don’t get them often because they’re very expensive here.
  2. What’s a type of shoe you never wear?
    I never wear mules because I always feel like my foot is about to slip right out of them.
  3. Do you like Oreo cookies?
    I LOVE Oreo cookies, but I can’t remember the last time I had one.

    Oh! So good with milk…

  4. What do you usually use to apply foundation?
    Different things. It depends on the formula and how much time I have and the look I’m going for. Like, I’ll usually use my fingers or a beautyblender with tinted moisturizer or liquid foundation, and I’ll use a dense foundation brush with stick foundation.
  5. Zippers, buttons or Velcro?
    Buttons!

    There’s just something old-fashioned about them.

  6. Would you ever wear sequined pants?
    Only if they were COMPLETELY covered in sequins. πŸ™‚

monday-poll-le-list-spring-2016

Your turn. πŸ™‚ Just copy and paste the following questions into a comment with your answers. I look forward to reading ’em!

1. What’s your favorite kind of apple?
2. What’s a type of shoe you never wear?
3. Do you like Oreo cookies?
4. What do you usually use to apply foundation?
5. Zippers, buttons or Velcro?
6. Would you ever wear sequined pants?

Happy Labor Day, my fellow laborers. I hope you’re having a good one.

Did you do anything fun over the weekend? I had a nice time at a barbecue that one of my neighbors held yesterday. I wore Connor in my baby carrier, and she was really well behaved the entire time.

Interestingly, I also learned that there are lots of cat ladies in my neighborhood. I had a fascinating conversation with one of them who has a gorgeous flame-point Himalayan with blue eyes.

Of course we showed each other pictures of our cats on our phones.

Of course. πŸ™‚

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 439,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-439/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/149991926964

No comments:

Post a Comment