Thursday 22 September 2016

Tahoe Fun: The Hunt for Kitty Glitter

It's officially fall in Tahoe

It’s officially fall in Tahoe

Shoot! I still haven’t found Kitty Glitter, my favorite penny slot machine, but I haven’t given up the hunt yet.

We’ve been having a good time here so far. It’s chilly and looks like it’s about to rain, so we’ve been keeping it low key. Here are just some pics from our day so far. I hope you’re having a good one too. Friday’s right around the corner.

image

Hanging out at Heavenly Village. It's been a little chilly...

Hanging out at Heavenly Village. It’s been a little chilly…

Steampunk masks -- I want one of these for Tabs

Steampunk masks — I want one of these for Tabs

image

Earthbound Trading Co. is one of my favorite stores here in Tahoe. It's like Cost Plus World Market with more clothes and accessories.

Earthbound Trading Co. is one of my favorite stores here in Tahoe. It’s like Cost Plus World Market with more clothes and accessories.

I found this dream box for Connor in a Country Western tchotchke store. I wonder what dreams she'll keep in it...

I found this dream box for Connor in a Country Western tchotchke store. I wonder what dreams she’ll keep in it…

Does this match my outfit?

Does this match my outfit?

Feelin' the music

Feelin’ the music

Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

If you win the jackpot, do you get a dragon?

image

image

Raddest slot machine ever!

Is this slot machine big enough?

image

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Tahoe Fun: The Hunt for Kitty Glitter,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/tahoe-fun-hunt-kitty-glitter/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/150787474779

No comments:

Post a Comment