Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Favorite Thing in the Whole Wide World: Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

urban decay naked skin one and done

SO FREAKING GOOD! (The nail polish is Essie Udon Know Me, by the way.)

My girl Jessica raved about Naked Skin One and Done by Urban Decay ($34) back when it came out last spring, and I just needed to say that, yeah, for me too, it really is all that.

I FREAKIN’ LOVE THIS STUFF!

It has the thin texture of a tinted moisturizer but the coverage of a sheer foundation, so if you’re into fast 15-minute looks or face makeup that you can apply from start to finish with your fingers, One and Done gets it done.

urban-decay naked skin one and done before and after

On the left: before Urban Decay One and Done; on the right: after 15-minute makeup and Urban Decay One and Done in Medium Dark

It covers juuust enough for most days. Some of my freckles do peek through, but I like the look because I’m still in the throes of a no-makeup makeup phase.

It blurs my pores a touch, too, with a finish that’s more satin than matte. I think it looks very skin-like.

Right now I’m alternating between One and Done, NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint and Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm.

I wear Estée Edit when I want the least coverage and a glowing finish, One and Done when I want a little more coverage and a satin finish, and NARS Velvet Matte when I want medium coverage and a matte finish, but all three products are off the charts fantastic IMO. I like them that much!

How about you? What’s been rocking your world lately?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “New Favorite Thing in the Whole Wide World: Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/urban-decay-naked-skin-one-and-done/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/150404470209

No comments:

Post a Comment