Friday 30 September 2016

Unsung Makeup Heroes: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Loaded

The long-running Unsung Heroes series here on Makeup and Beauty Blog features some of our all-time favorite permanent collection products.

Today I’m wearing Loaded from Urban Decay. It’s one of their liners. It’s this really deep green that almost looks black when you put it on your lash lines, and that’s why I love it. It’s perfect for fall.

Fall always makes me think of dark greens and really rich jewel tones on the lash line.

I mean, I don’t even really try with Loaded. I just, like, sharpen it, run it across my upper and lower lash lines a few times, and then maybe I’ll smudge out the edges if I’m feeling ambitious, but that’s it.

I love the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. They’re just so smooth and silky, and easy, because there’s no fallout drama (not like with the eyeshadows).

The only thing is…they dry quickly, so if you have any sort of smudgy agenda, you have to draw your line, then hurry up and blend out the edges with a finger or a brush or whatever, because once that line sets, that’s it. It’s too hard to blend out.

urban decay loaded

Urban Decay Loaded on my lash lines

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Unsung Makeup Heroes: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Loaded,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/urban-decay-247-glide-on-eye-pencil-in-loaded/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151163981734

No comments:

Post a Comment