Wednesday 28 September 2016

Things I Get Weirdly Excited About: The Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer

trader-joes-fearless-flyer-1

Girl, I’m about to go to Trader Joe’s.

No, seriously. I got the Fearless Flyer in the mail yesterday, and instead of reading my book in bed last night, I read the Fearless Flyer.

It’s all pumpkin everything! There are pumpkin pies, pumpkin baking mixes, pumpkin juice, pumpkin macarons… Even pumpkin dog treats.

trader-joes-fearless-flyer-3

I don’t know what to do with myself. I hope I actually leave the store with some of the things I need, because I need to get some organic fruit and vegetables. I better not just get pumpkin things and stuff in boxes.

That’s the plan, and I’m sticking to it. 🙂

trader-joes-fearless-flyer-2

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Things I Get Weirdly Excited About: The Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/trader-joes-fearless-flyer/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151076870664

No comments:

Post a Comment