Wednesday 21 September 2016

Yet Another Reason to Love the Aquis HairTowel: It Dries Makeup Brushes!

image

Yup, the magical microfiber Aquis hair towel that I love so much because it cuts my hair drying time in half…also works on makeup brushes!

You just squeeze the wet bristles with the towel, except that this towel is magical, and bam! — (almost) completely dry brush heads.

I say “almost” because they still need about another hour or so of air drying, but that’s still good.

I mean, I guess I should have known this towel would be good at drying more than just hair, but it didn’t occur to me until I washed a few brushes to bring to Tahoe today. I saw my Aquis towel out of the corner of my eye and had an ah-ha moment! 😀 Try it sometime.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Yet Another Reason to Love the Aquis HairTowel: It Dries Makeup Brushes!,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/hair/yet-another-reason-love-aquis-hairtowel-dries-makeup-brushes/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/150744676784

No comments:

Post a Comment