Wednesday 28 September 2016

When a Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words, or How I Really Feel About Hourglass Incandescent Electra Blush

hourglass incandescent electra

Living for the Hourglass Ambient Blush in Incandescent Electra (I’m wearing it on my cheeks!)

It’s expensive, but it’s so good. Even though Hourglass has really expensive products, especially the blushes, the powder products? — oh, my gosh. Basically, my nightmare scenario with blush is that I go outside and I’m wearing two little circles on my cheeks, but with this blush, that never happens. I can put it on with one foot out the door, and it looks great. You could be falling out of a plane while putting on blush, and you’d land, and your cheeks would look legit.

PRICE: $38
AVAILABILITY: Available now in the Hourglass permanent line
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Well, basically my whole life has been a lie. I found out yesterday that NASA says that the sky has essentially shifted, and so all of the zodiac signs are a little different. Plus, there’s a thirteenth zodiac sign now, and apparently I’m no longer a Gemini, at least according to NASA. I’m a Taurus.

I can’t even deal… I just can’t.


The post, “When a Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words, or How I Really Feel About Hourglass Incandescent Electra Blush,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/hourglass-incandescent-electra-blush/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151055920424

No comments:

Post a Comment