Wednesday 28 September 2016

LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3: An Emoji Review 😺

lorac-mega pro 3 palette swatches

Wearing the new LORAC Mega Pro 3 Palette on my lids

Who was the genius who decided that this needed to be white?

I mean, I had it open for about two seconds before there was eyeshadow all over the packaging, all over the inside of it, the outside of it, all over me. I don’t even know. It was a mess!

lorac-mega pro 3 palette swatches

Believe it or not, this was taken after I tried to clean the palette, OMG!

I really like it, though. There are so many colors, and it has this rose gold theme, which feels kinda 2013, but eh — I’ll go with it. I think the best things, by far, are the fist two rows. They’re all mattes! (All matte errrthing.) And these mattes are just so freaking juicy, soft and super easy to blend.

This whole grunge thing happening on my lids? (Well, I’m also wearing a couple shimmers. Let me just throw that out there.) I did it in like 10 minutes.

Maybe instead of writing the rest of this review, I’ll just use emojis, since that’s where we’re headed anyway. Why even bother with the English language? Just use emojis. That’s how Connor will probably communicate with me in the future anyway. Might as well get a jump on it. 🙂

lorac-mega pro 3 palette swatches

Pristine for like two seconds!

Eyeshadow texture: 👍
Pigment: 🙏
Fallout: 😮
Shade selection: 🌟
Blending: 💁
Mattes: 👏
Shimmers:💎
Packaging: 💩

PRICE: $59
AVAILABILITY: Limited edition and available now in at LORAC counters and Ulta
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: 😺

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3: An Emoji Review 😺,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/lorac-mega-pro-palette-3-review/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151068296654

No comments:

Post a Comment