Monday 21 November 2016

4 More Sleeps Till Gilmore Girls!!!

Because sometimes you’re so excited about a show that you NEED to make a video about it.

I’m so excited about heading back to Stars Hollow! I mean, I already go back once a day. I either watch old episodes of Gilmore girls in the morning while I’m eating breakfast, or I watch an episode before I go to sleep at night.

Correction: I only do that in the fall.

In my mind, I’m a Stars Hollow resident, and I live on Peach Street. And every morning we go to Luke’s for breakfast, except when we need a break and we go to Westin’s or Al’s Pancake World instead. 🙂

(I filmed this last week, which is why I say “next week” in the video.)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “4 More Sleeps Till Gilmore Girls!!!,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/4-sleeps-till-gilmore-girls/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153502158694

No comments:

Post a Comment