Saturday 26 November 2016

A Little Fun With MAC Mariah Carey and A LOT of High-Intensity Thanksgiving Day Recovery

Recovering with a little bit of MAC Mariah Carey

I got in some quality “me” time today with the MAC Mariah Carey collection…

Hey, babe! I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. I’m mostly taking it easy today. Still recovering from the excitement of the past two days and, you know, the getting everything ready, and the cleaning the house. And the eating too much food, of course.

I think I still have a pie hangover, too… Is that a legit thing? Because I feel like I need to drink green smoothies every day for the next 25 years.

I’m also still recovering from that last episode of the Gilmore Girls! I watched all four of the new ones yesterday (and re-watched them again today), so if you need to talk about them, because I certainly feel like I need to talk about them, hit me up in the comments.

Wearing MAC Mariah Carey

I wonder if Mariah watches Gilmore Girls…

I also sneaked in a couple hours of solo makeup playtime in my office this afternoon because I haven’t done much more than mascara and my brows since Wednesday. I dove into MAC Mariah Carey, and no, I’m not going anywhere wearing these lashes, haha.

I wish I was…

No…actually, I don’t. 🙂 It’s cold and rainy tonight. I’d rather just eat leftovers and watch Gilmore Girls again on the couch.

So I’m wearing the cooler toned quad in these pics (It’s Everything), the coral blush (Sweet Sweet Fantasy), Dahhlinggg! Lipstick and Butterfly Bling Lipglass. And lashes, of course — the 05s.

The more I wear these lashes, BTW, the more I’m convinced that I need to get a couple more pairs when the collection comes out on Dec. 8. I really like ’em.

OK, I’m off to re-watch the new Gilmore Girls “Spring” episode again. Have a great night! 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. A Thanksgiving Day feast. I ate all of this…

P.P.S. Well, not all of it…but I ate a lot.

T-day 2016

T-Day 2016

Cranberry sauce

Cranberry sauce!

Stuffing

Stuffing!

Green beans

Green beans

Lumpia, the Filipino version of an egg roll

Lumpia (they’re like a Filipino egg roll)

Pancit, a Filipino noodle dish

Pancit, a Filipino noodle dish

Sweet potatoes

Oh! Sweet potatoes…

Mashed potatoes

Mmm…mashed potatoes…


The post, “A Little Fun With MAC Mariah Carey and A LOT of High-Intensity Thanksgiving Day Recovery,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/little-fun-mac-mariah-carey-lot-high-intensity-thanksgiving-day-recovery/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153708064749

No comments:

Post a Comment