Saturday 12 November 2016

The Buxom Freezes Over 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection and 6 Degrees Below Sexy Plumping 6-Piece Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection Sets

buxom freezes over 6 below sexy

I’m wearing Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Berry Bramble from the 15-piece Buxom Freezes Over kit

Um…this coat is ridiculous.

I live in Northern California and freak out when it drops below 40 degrees. What do I need an arctic explorer’s coat for? I can barely see out of the hood!

Haha! Yup, I made myself laugh. 🙂 I love that.

I’m wearing the coat because it seemed fitting for pics of these two new holiday lip kits from Buxom — the 15-piece Buxom Freezes Over kit and six-piece 6° Below Sexy.

The bigger kit has three different mini lip formulas, including five super shiny Full-On Lip Polishes, five not-so-shiny Full On Lip Creams (both of which apply with a good deal of pigment but get sheerer over time) and five even less shiny Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipsticks, while the smaller kit’s lippies are just straight-up tinted shine.

All of the items in both kits are supposed to be plumping, but they aren’t the kind of plumping that hurts (thankfully!). There’s no sting. It’s more of a visual illusion (one that I can’t say I really notice), and they’re all very comfortable, just like every Buxom lip product I’ve ever worn.

I’m wearing the dark plummy Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick, which smells and tastes faintly of vanilla, to go with my plum eye look, and the formula feels light and wonderful, kind of like painting my lips with fluffy cream cheese…

Buxom Freezes Over 15 Piece Mini Lip Collection, limited edition, available now, $59
This set contains:
– 5 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Sugar, Jane, Emma, Nicole, Sandy
– 5 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Mini Full On Lip Cream in Dolly, Berry Bramble, Sangria, Berry Blast, White Russian
– 5 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7744 mL Mini Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Devious Dolly, Criminal, Dominatrix, Lover, Centerfold

Buxom 6 Degrees Below Sexy Plumping 6 Pc Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection, limited edition, available now, $32
This set contains:
– 6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL in Dominique (glittering ice), Amy (golden nude), Celeste (prismatic soft peach), Clair (starry plum haze), Starr (brandy cordial), Jasmine (black cherry)

buxom freezes over 6 below sexy

The Buxom Freezes Over and the 6 Degrees Below Sexy sets

buxom wildly whipped lightweight liquid lipstick criminal

Here I’m wearing Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Criminal from the Buxom Freezes Over set

Pretty good coverage, too.

I’m not sure how long it lasts because I’m about to take it off to have breakfast (El Hub got donuts!!!!), but based on the feel, I expect it would last a few hours.

buxom freezes over wildly whipped lightweight liquid lipstick swatches

Buxom Freezes Over Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick swatches

buxom freezes over full on lip cream swatches

More swatches… Buxom Freezes Over Full-On Lip Cream

buxom freezes over full on lip polish swatches

Aaand more swatches… Buxom Freezes Over Full-On Lip Polish

buxom 6 below sexy swatches

6 Degrees Below Sexy…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to be having donuts. 🙂

P.P.S. What are you doing this weekend? After breakfast I’m going to FINALLY get my hair did. It’s been a while… Wish me luck!


The post, “The Buxom Freezes Over 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection and 6 Degrees Below Sexy Plumping 6-Piece Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection Sets,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-photo/buxom-freezes-15-piece-mini-lip-collection-6-degrees-sexy-plumping-6-piece-mini-full-lip-polish-collection-sets/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153087127319

No comments:

Post a Comment