Thursday 10 November 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Coffee First Tee

Coffee first!

This is me pretty much every morning. I wake up feeling more or less like a zombie. Then I have that first cup of coffee, and it’s like, WHOO-HOO! WOW!!!

And that’s with decaf, girl. Just imagine how I am with real coffee, LOL!

What kind of coffee do you like, and when do you like to have it? First thing in the morning when you get up, or do you like to wait until you get to the office? Or do you stop on the way at your favorite Starbucks or Peet’s or, hey, if you’re here in SF, your favorite Blue Bottle?

I like my coffee first thing because, let’s get real, I wake up a grouchy, grumpy goat.

I also like my coffee mild (my favorite is Kona), so not too bitter, and I drown it in 2% milk with just a teaspoon of sugar.

If you don’t come to life in the morning until you have your first cup, the Coffee First Tee is for you.


I instinctively reach for it now when I’m particularly crabby. Then I just quietly point to it if El Hub starts talking to me. I won’t say anything either. I just point to the cat on the front… It works though! 🙂

The fabric is a soft poly/cotton/rayon blend, and the oatmeal color goes with everything — dark blue jeans, light blue jeans, stretchy pants, leather pants…not that I have a pair of leather pants, but I bet it would go with them, too.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Coffee First Tee,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/connor-claire-store/connorclaire-com-product-spotlight-coffee-first-tee/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153000324829

No comments:

Post a Comment