Wednesday 23 November 2016

Get Ready With Me: A Chanel Winter Makeup Look

Hello, is this thing on? Yes? No? Yes? I think I see the red dot…

It was a little weird filming this video because…I haven’t put my makeup on in front of the camera in a long time, and I had to re-remember all of the little technical/secret squirrel details like to check your nostrils before you turn on the camera because of renegade boogers…

Hey, just keeping it real! 🙂

So, this is a Chanel winter makeup look — nothing too fancy, but a little fancier than I’d wear to just chill on the couch. I did silvery blue eyes with a soft dainty wing, pink cheeks and nude lips.

The video is totally informal, and I glossed over some parts. It’s not a tutorial, but if you have any questions about anything I did, hit me up in the comments.

Makeup I’m wearing in the video

I used to feel that, especially if I’m going to sit in front of the camera for a video, I had to do everything in my makeup perfectly, but you know what? Life happens. This isn’t a perfect makeup look, but it’s realstic for me and what I wear now. I don’t have the patience anymore to layer three different shades of brown in the crease just to run errands around town. This is just a simple look that represents what I like right now, which is slightly polished makeup that isn’t too involved.

As always, thank you for watching, my friend! Talk to you soon. 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Get Ready With Me: A Chanel Winter Makeup Look,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/makeup-tipshow-to/get-ready-chanel-winter-makeup-look/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153581600219

No comments:

Post a Comment