Friday 4 November 2016

NARS Rita Audacious Lipstick in Limited Edition Red

nars rita

RED! NARS Rita Lipstick in limited edition red

Yeah, I got pretty excited too when I saw this because for a second there I thought, “Is NARS gonna do special colors for each of their Audacious Lipsticks??” And then I thought, “What will Anita look like? Will it be PINK!?” Because — hoh! — I would love to have a pink lipstick like that in my bag…

But no. Not the case.

This rockin’ red is limited edition NARS Rita. Good ol’ re-promoted Rita. It’s $32 and available now at Sephora stores and online.

nars rita swatch

Ooh, red!

nars rita

Wearing NARS Rita on my lips and the Laura Mercier Master Class palette on my cheeks and eyes

Warm-toned red Rita is part of the long-lasting NARS Audacious Lipstick fam, which I love, and she’s opaque and awesome. Like the other Audacious shades, it has a slightly shiny finish and lasts FOR HOURS.

Speaking of audacious reds…

flouncy-redI was rifling through my closet yesterday, looking for a pair of jeans that I could actually fit into because I still have a bit of baby weight I’d like to lose, when I saw a red dress I have not yet worn.

It’s the Petite Scuba Flounce Dress, and I got it from LOFT right before I found out that I was pregnant with Connor. It’s made out of a thick scuba-like material and has a flouncy ruffled hem.

“One of these days,” she said, staring at the bag of Snickers out of the corner of her eye, “I will get into that dress!” 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “NARS Rita Audacious Lipstick in Limited Edition Red,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-beauty-cat/nars-rita-audacious-lipstick-limited-edition-red/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152757715269

No comments:

Post a Comment