Monday 14 November 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 449

Monday essentials: a cup of coffee, my favorite watch, a new notebook, a handmade calming fragrance from my friend and one of my favorite necklaces

Monday essentials: a cup of coffee, my favorite watch, a new notebook, a handmade calming fragrance from my friend, and one of my favorite necklaces

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

1. Have you ever done a choreographed dance in public?

I wouldn’t be me if I said no, right?

Yes, I totally have, and I wish I could say that it was in some cool-@ss flash mob in the middle of Union Square, but no. It was a two-minute dance routine to a New Kids on the Block song in high school (I can’t remember which song; I think I blocked it out).

Oh, it gets worse…

We did it to promote this one band girl’s party.

I don’t even know what we were thinking, but we were like, “Let’s do a dance!” and then at the end of it we all yelled, “Party at Rochelle’s house!!!”

Haha!

2. Do you like to go antiquing?

I like to go with people who enjoy…

Wait –what am I saying?

Um…no. I don’t really like to go antiquing. It’s just not my thing, and I’m always afraid that I’m going to buy something haunted, to be honest.

3. Do you listen to music while you work? If so what kind of music gets you going?

If I’m reading or writing, I need to have silence or some kind of white noise, but for tasks that don’t require any verbal or written skills, I like all kinds of music.

It depends on my mood that day, but I listen to a lot of music on YouTube, or I like to stream directly from radio station websites.

4. I wish there was a _____ emoji.

Persimmon

5. Have you ever been in a food fight?

Sadly, no.

A new week…

Most of the time on the blog I don’t like to get too deep when it comes to politics, just because I’ve always viewed this as my little island away from all the…I guess, hard stuff in the world, but I want to say that no matter what side of the fence you’re on, I hope you can remember that there are still good people out there.

You’re a good person, the people around you are good people, and we’re all just doing the best we can.

It’s a new week, my friend. I hope you have a good one.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. Have you ever done a choreographed dance in public?
2. Do you like to go antiquing?
3. Do you listen to music while you work? If so what kind of music gets you going?
4. I wish there was a _____ emoji.
5. Have you ever been in a food fight?


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 449,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-449/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153177047304

No comments:

Post a Comment