Thursday 17 November 2016

Swatches of the Clarins Fall 2016 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes for Brown Eyes, Green Eyes and Blue Eyes

clarins palette 4 colors fall 2016

Clarins 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes for brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes

It used to surprise me when someone would say that I look like their sister or their aunt or their cousin… I guess I have a doppelganger, or several doppelgangers, wandering the earth, and whether they like brown eyeshadow as much as I do, who knows?

If they don’t, though, and you show up on the blog one day, and I’m like, “Bluh! I hate brown eyeshadow!” then you’ll know that one of those doppelgangers has carried out her nefarious plan, and I’m tied up somewhere in a closet.

clarins palette 4 colors fall 2016 cards

They also come with how-to cards.

clarins palette 4 couleurs 03 brown brown eyes

The 03 Brown Palette for brown eyes

Each of these new Clarins 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes ($43 each), which are new for fall/winter 2016 and available now, is made to complement a different eye color. There’s one for brown eyes, one for green eyes and one for blue eyes.

clarins palette 4 couleurs 02 rosewood green eyes

The 02 Rosewood Palette for green eyes

clarins palette 4 couleurs 01 nude blue eyes

The 01 Nude Palette for blue eyes

Eyeshadow palettes like these that are designed for a specific eye color are usually rooted in color theory, like, these colors are supposed to make blue eyes appear more blue, or green eyes appear more green, or brown eyes appear more brown, but I don’t know yet. I’ve only just swatched them on my arm, but as far as I can tell, they seem consistent with the Clarins eyeshadows I’ve used before.

They’re on the sheer side, and the shimmer is very Chanel-esque meets Bobbi Brown. Nothing too flash or in your face, but I think that’s the Clarins style, which I like. I like that the shadows are sheer, easy to blend and that they aren’t super intense.

We shall see how it goes. I’m gonna do something with them in the next few days. 🙂

Do you like Clarins? Are there any things in the line that you particularly like?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Swatches of the Clarins Fall 2016 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes for Brown Eyes, Green Eyes and Blue Eyes,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/swatches-clarins-fall-2016-4-colour-eyeshadow-palettes-brown-eyes-green-eyes-blue-eyes/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153322744779

No comments:

Post a Comment