Wednesday 9 November 2016

The Too Faced Funfetti Set: An HSN Exclusive Coming Nov. 11

too faced funfetti blush

Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush

I’ve named the bunnies on this pan Winston and Churchill because I’ve been watching a lot of this show on Netflix called The Crown.

I do wish I could have bunnies, but I can’t.

I know. Sad Panda. 🙁

It’s because Tabs fancies himself a mighty hunter, and I know that if I were to hire/adopt a real life Winston and Churchill…something untoward would befall them within about 6 seconds.

I’ll just have to settle for the bunnies on this pan of Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush. They may not be real, but they are pretty.

That purple in the pan though…

Too bad it’s an over-spray. Yup, when you run your finger across the pan, the purple disappears. It’s gone in one or two uses.

This little set here is a Too Faced HSN (Home Shopping Network) exclusive coming November 11. I’m not sure about the price yet, but I’m trying to find out.

With a name like Funfetti, it couldn’t not be cute, and that makes sense. After all, Too Faced is known is known for their cute style.

Sometimes, though, I don’t know whether it’s… Well, it’s kinda confusing, because I’m attracted to their stuff but, at the same time, I’m like, “Am I eight years old?” Because sometimes it seems a little young. But that’s OK. The part of me that loves unicorns loves this kind of thing.

too faced funfetti scale

The Too Faced Funfetti Set

too faced funfetti

In my paw for scale

too faced funfetti

The Funfetti Eye Shadow Palette

too faced funfetti

The eyeshadow swatches

too faced funfetti blush gloss swatches

Swatches from the left: Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush, Funfetti Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

There are four items in the set — an eyeshadow palette, and I don’t know how familiar you are with Too Faced, but their eye palettes usually include a mix of mattes, satins and shimmers, as this one does. All of the shadows are also new to the line.

I believe that the blush and the warm nude gloss are also new and exclusive to the set. The Ultra Plush Lip Gloss even has a Funfetti script on the side.

There’s also a Better Than Sex Mascara, which is a great mascara for lash volume, as well as a face brush with a heart-shaped handle.

I haven’t done much with the blush and palette yet, but I sure think the set is cute.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “The Too Faced Funfetti Set: An HSN Exclusive Coming Nov. 11,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/too-faced-3/faced-funfetti-set-hsn-exclusive-coming-nov-11/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152978702309

No comments:

Post a Comment