Tuesday 15 November 2016

Do You Wear More Makeup During the Week or on the Weekend?

dior visionary matte

Oh, ya know…just headed out to run errands on a Tuesday morning. The lip is Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in 602 Visionary Matte, by the way.

Nowadays I hardly wear any makeup on the weekends. Like, sometimes none.

I mean, I put on a little last Saturday to go to the salon, mostly because I didn’t want to stare at myself in the mirror for two hours without having at least a little something on, but yeah, I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup on the weekends. I’ll let my skin breathe…

But that’s not the real reason. 🙂 It’s also pure laziness, because I wear a lot of makeup to blog during the week, and that’s fun and I enjoy it, but I don’t really go big right now on the weekends.

Maybe someday, you know, if Connor wants to go clubbing with her ancient mom, I’ll put some glitter on my lids and something sparkly on my lips, and we’ll go to Club X together in the city.

Oh, gosh…

How about you? Do you wear more makeup during the week, or do you wear more on the weekend?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Do You Wear More Makeup During the Week or on the Weekend?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/wear-makeup-week-weekend/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153219103624

No comments:

Post a Comment