Friday 25 November 2016

Piercings: Whatchu Got?

I only have my ears pierced...I'm basic like that

I only have my ears pierced… I’m basic like that.

Absolutely nothing interesting. All I have are pierced ears, and I didn’t really have a say in that. My mom got them pierced when I was just a little baby in the hospital (it’s a cultural thing for Filipinos). I think I must have been a day or two old.

I plan to get Connor Claire’s ears pierced one of these days when El Hub isn’t looking, because he says that he just wants to preserve her babyhood forever (like, until she’s in her 30s, haha), but he probably won’t even notice for a few weeks afterward.

Dudes…

The only other thing I ever wanted to get pierced myself was my nose. I went through a phase circa 1993 when I wanted a nose ring, but it didn’t last long.

That’s all I can think of right now. I didn’t go through a pierced belly button phase because, I don’t know…I never really had a tummy that I wanted to show off.

Hmm… I don’t really like how that sounded, but it’s the truth.

How about you? What piercings do you have?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. It’s you, me and the Gilmore girls, love. That’ll be our post-turkey day recuperation/celebration. I’ll bring the peach Bellini and pecan pie. See you in Stars Hollow in approximately 90 minutes. 🙂


The post, “Piercings: Whatchu Got?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/piercings-whatchu-got/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153650893964

No comments:

Post a Comment