Monday 28 November 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 451

monday-poll-tabby-glitter

So..what is the Monday Poll?

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

1. Best pie?

Well, pecan, obviously, with strawberry a close second.

I don’t know… I just really like pecan pie.

2. How do you feel about cruises?

I’ve never been on one, but I’ve heard they’re fun. I’ve watched one too many Lifetime movies about pirates, though, so I don’t know. And I might get freaked out being on the same vessel for such a long time. The claustrophobic part of me starts running through scenarios, so there would have to be a few stops along the way.

3. If your milkshake could bring all the boys to the yard, what flavor would it be?

Oreo. It would have to be Oreo.

4. Ugly cry or bitchy resting face?

Ugly cry, because I need to emote.

5. Would you rather walk around all day without your pants on or without your shirt on (you have to pick one)?

I would go with pants…mostly for practical reasons.

I mean, either way I’d be completely mortified, but my legs don’t get as cold as my upper torso does, so as long as I had a really warm sweater or a jacket on top, I think I’d be OK with my @ss and lady goods hanging out.

Two holidays down!

OK, these questions are extra cray-cray this week, but there are only so many times you can ask someone about their favorite Thanksgiving dish (but seriously, what was yours?). 🙂

Two mega holidays crossed off the list, babe! I hope you managed to avoid any family drama last week and got your fill of good food.

What’s going on this week? Do you have any projects lined up? Anything exciting? Whatever you’re doing, remember, you can handle it, and nobody can mess with you. To quote MC Hammer, “You can’t touch this.”

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. Best pie?
2. How do you feel about cruises?
3. If your milkshake could bring all the boys to the yard, what flavor would it be?
4. Ugly cry or bitchy resting face?
5. Would you rather walk around all day without your pants on or without your shirt on (you have to pick one)?


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 451,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-451/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153783480989

No comments:

Post a Comment