Sunday 6 November 2016

Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 422

Tabs sleeping kitty dreamer

I always wonder what Tabs is dreaming about when I see his little paw twitching in his sleep.

Is he thinking about the time he cornered a lizard outside on the hill, when he had his paw on it, and the lizard straight up and bit him, and he freaked out? Or is he thinking about the time when he was on his harness and caught a baby bird by the front door?

He only has a 10-foot leash, but he bolted instantaneously off the walkway into the yard. I didn’t have time to react. All of a sudden, I look down and my wonderful little tabby has a tiny bird in his mouth! It was a nightmare…

Well, it was a nightmare for me and the bird, but it might’ve been the greatest dream in the world to Tabs.

Or, is he thinking about the first time I gave him bacon? Maybe he’s just laying there thinking, “Uoh…bacon,” like Homer Simpson does.

Is he dreaming about his kittenhood and his kitty siblings? Does he ever dream about his kitty mom? Does he think about her? Sometimes that thought makes me sad…

I wonder… Do cats dream in images kind of like we do? Does he ever dream about us? Does he dream about me? Does he hear my voice? If he does, what do I sound like in the dreams? Do I sound like the grownups in Peanuts cartoons? “Wah-wah wah-wah-wahhh.”

Tabs sleeping kitty dreamer

Tabs sleeping kitty dreamer

Tabs sleeping kitty dreamer

Is he just feeling emotions like comfort, happiness and fear, or does he actually see memories of things that have happened to him in his life?

Does he make up stories in his mind? Are his dreams fantasies? Like, does he dream of walking into the dining room one day to find a stack of bacon three feet tall? Does he dream of a litter box the size of a playground or other things like that?

I wonder…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 422,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/tabs-2/sundays-tabs-cat-makeup-beauty-blog-mascot-vol-422/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152821783664

No comments:

Post a Comment