Wednesday 2 November 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Mascara Hearts Me Tee

makeup-hearts-me

Whenever I leave the house wearing makeup but without mascara, it never looks quite right. This is going to sound so cliché, but I feel naked without it! It’s like I don’t have pants on. It’s that serious.

It’s like a next-level co-dependency thing. If I were to ever forget to bring mascara with me on a trip, the first thing I’d do is a) freak out, then b) drop everything and run to the nearest makeup counter or drugstore.

That’s why I usually roll with multiple tubes.

You know… Just in case.

Plus, they do different things. I have one mascara for straight-up curl and length (Urban Decay Cannonball), one for curl and separation (NARS Audacious), one for intense volume (L’Oreal Feline Noir), and ANOTHER mascara that I use solely for my lower lash lines (It Cosmetics Tightline).

And sometimes I like to wear them in combos, like, I’ll apply one layer on top of the other, or I’ll use one just for the tips…

OK, I know how this sounds (LOL!), but I won’t make excuses for it. I heart mascara, and mascara hearts me! 💖

Our love is unconditional… Mascara is always there for me, and it’s dependable. I know that it’ll make me look perkier and more awake, just like kelly green and the Mascara Hearts Me Tee.


I think the heathering gives it a vintage look, and I really love how this shirt drapes. It isn’t one of those super tight shirts, so if I can’t resist that extra slice of pizza, hey, this shirt is forgiving like that.

mascara-hearts-me-2

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Mascara Hearts Me Tee,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/connor-claire-store/connorclaire-product-spotlight-mascara-hearts-me-tee/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152648048654

No comments:

Post a Comment